Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I HEART POSTCARDS!

I was so inspired by a new project a fellow ag enthusiast is starting a AG fact postcard collection. He is trying to collect postcards with ag facts on them from around the country. It is so funny he is starting the collection cause about 3 years ago I made up postcards of different ag commodities on them for kids of all ages to color or mail out with ag facts on the back of them. (if you want to see them please email us at agademics@gmail.com) I love the idea so much I would love to have my own collection and even make up a little book of the postcards from around the country. So all you retired Barn Tour guides please send some postcards our way. we would love to see them and learn something new from you or your favorite Barn Tour fact.

If you are interested in the project that inspired me please check out the website: www.AgricultureProud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment