Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You be the judge!!!

I just wanted to share with everyone that I am putting together a new program called " You be the judge! ". It was inspired thanks to working with the talented people at Alameda County Fair. It takes the public through the process of juding livestock animals and key terms used. And we have judging stations set up and a score card to keep track of the progress made. This allows the public to better connect to show ring and understand what they are watching and listening too. This should be a new and exciting way for the puiblic to see the livestock barns and truly feel apart of the fair experience.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I think what you are doing is an awesome idea! I have also been involved in 4-H and livestock industry my entire life, and have lead numerous barn tours, ag eductional days, etc. However you are taking this to a whole other level. Congrats on helping educate our consumers about agriculture!

    ReplyDelete